Terms of Service
This Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) explains how Redeemr, Inc. doing business as PostRocket (“PostRocket”) allows its services to be used and applies to all existing users as well as new users who register on our site on or after the Effective Date stated above. Terms of Service may be updated by us at any time without notice to you. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the new Terms of Service. By visiting our site(s), you agree that your use of PostRocket indicates your acceptance to the Terms of Service.
You can only use PostRocket if you:
- At any point in the past you have not been removed or suspended from PostRocket;
- Have full legal authority to agree with Terms of Service;
- Won’t perform any acts – intentional or accidental – that will harm PostRocket’s business or product;
- You agree to the following when using PostRocket:
- You can legally form a binding contract;
- Your account provides true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself;
- You are not impersonating someone else;
- You are not using PostRocket to manage or operate Facebook Pages for which you do not have necessary admin privileges;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password;
- You will not use the site or the content on PostRocket in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this agreement;
- If you create, register or use PostRocket, then you are an authorized representative of the account and/or any Facebook Pages you are managing, operating or using with PostRocket;
We reserve the right to suspend, destroy, or close your account at any time for any or no reason.
Your Rights and Restrictions on Use
PostRocket is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use its services and PostRocket reserves all rights of ownership in the services not granted to you in writing here. PostRocket grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to use the services that is valid only for the period of use while your account is active, your payment obligations to PostRocket are met and only for the purposes described by PostRocket on our site.
Unless authorized by PostRocket in writing, you are restricted from the following:
- Providing access to or giving any part of the services to any third party;
- Duplicating, copying, reverse-engineering, selling, trading, reselling or reproducing any of the services;
- Attempting to access any accounts that you do not own or represent;
- Overloading PostRocket systems;
- Cheating, hacking or using any parts of PostRocket’s services to in a way it was not intended to be used;
- If any of these terms or any part of this agreement are violated, your right to use the services may be terminated by PostRocket in its sole discretion. Content
You are legally responsible for all content you post, create, write or store on PostRocket. You will not hold PostRocket responsible for any content that is lost or unrecoverable through the use of PostRocket.
You grant PostRocket a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize the content, ideas, concepts and techniques you submit to PostRocket, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
Inactive User and Business Accounts
We hold all rights to destroy any unpaid or inactive accounts along with the data associated with such accounts.
Cancelling the Service
You have the right to cancel your service at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Even with a cancelled account, you are fully required to pay the rest of your payment obligations to PostRocket as defined by any service contracts.
PostRocket reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain features of the service. Should you elect to use to such features, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on our website in connection with such features. We reserve all rights to change its pricing and to institute new charges at any time, with or without any prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold PostRocket and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employes, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through PostRocket services, your use of PostRocket services, your violation of the Terms of Services or your violation of any rights of another.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND LIABILITY. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS-AND-AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. POSTROCKET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. POSTROCKET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR VIRUS FREE. USE OF ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM POSTROCKET, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
Limitations of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT POSTROCKET SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF POSTROCKET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH POSTROCKET RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE TERMINATION OF SUCH SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL POSTROCKET LIABILITY TO YOU, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO POSTROCKET FOR SUCH SERVICES IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING IS AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK AND IS A REFLECTION OF THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AGREED UPON BY YOU AND POSTROCKET IN THESE TERMS.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be addressed to email@example.com or by mail at:
Redeemr, Inc. dba PostRocket Attention: Terms of Service 151 Lytton Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301